The Bayview Assisted Living Center is a 12-bed community based residential facility. The goal of the facility is to provide high-quality assisted living services for seniors in the Waukesha County area, based on personal needs and preferences.
Our mission is to offer a place where each person is unique with specialized care needs.
Our vision is to be an innovative community with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
For more information or to schedule a tour of our, please reach out to a facility representative using our contact page.
- Health monitoring, assessments and care planning through our Administrator, registered nurse consultant and resident assistant staff
- Registered Nurse Consultant: On-site 5 days per week with on-call coverage 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Assistance with daily living such as grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting
- In-house physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
- Resident meal plan
- Therapeutic diets supervised by our consulting dietician
- Daily activity programming
- Assistance with medication management and administration
- Assistance with showers or tub baths
- Assistance with personal funds by using our Resident trust accounts
- Coordination of transportation and medical appointments
- In-house doctor’s visits if required and as provided by your personal physician
- On-site beautician services
- Hospice care
- Pharmacy services
- Daily activities such as art, music, social gatherings and pet visits
- Cable television
- Wireless Internet
- Community garden
- Family visitation room
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- A barber/beauty salon
- Scheduled transportation
- Short-term respite stays
- Spiritual services